Priya Bhat-Patel, City Council Member, District 3
Teresa Acosta, City Council Member, District 4
How to participate
City School Committee meetings can be watched on the city website.
How to comment
- Fill out a speaker request form, located in the foyer.
- Submit the form to the Clerk before the item begins.
- When it’s your turn, the Clerk will call your name and invite you to the podium.
- Speakers have three minutes, unless the presiding officer changes that time.
- You may not give your time to another person, but can create a group. A group must select a single speaker as long as three other members of your group are present. All forms must be submitted to the Clerk before the item begins and will only be accepted for items listed on the agenda (not for general public comment at the beginning of the meeting). Group representatives have 10 minutes unless that time is changed by the presiding officer or the City Council.
If you wish to provide written comments as part of the record, e-mail your comments to email@example.com. Please indicate the agenda item number in your e-mail subject line. Emailed comments will not be read out loud during the meeting.
Jason Haber, Director of Intergovernmental Affairs
442-339-2958 | firstname.lastname@example.org