Fees & Billing

Share & Bookmark, Press Enter to show all options, press Tab go to next option

The following city billing types may be remitted online with a credit card or check:

DUI payments, city damages payments, Police fee payments, Housing & Urban Development (HUD) payments, Housing Assistance Program (HAP) payments, school district officer payments, Library facility rental payments, Water District Reclaimed Billing testing payments, sewage overflow payments, city property lease payments.

Information regarding other city billings, can be found below.