Carlsbad, CAHome Menu
Fees & Billing
The following city billing types may be remitted online with a credit card or check:
DUI payments, city damages payments, Police fee payments, Housing & Urban Development (HUD) payments, Housing Assistance Program (HAP) payments, school district officer payments, Library facility rental payments, Water District Reclaimed Billing testing payments, sewage overflow payments, city property lease payments.
Information regarding other city billings, can be found below.
- Alarm System Permits
- Alarm System Penalty Payments (payments can be with a credit card or check)
- Apply for a Business License
- Oversized Vehicle Permit Application As of May 1, 2018, please submit application to the Police Department - Records Division at 2560 Orion Way.
- Parking Citations
- Paramedic or Ambulance Billing
- Establishing/Disconnecting Utility Service
- How to Make Utility Bill Payments
- Water and Sewer Rates, Fees and Charges
- Trash Rates
- Utility Bill Inserts
- Master Fee Schedule (FY 2022-23) - All revisions, except Trash Rates, approved by City Council on June 14, 2022, are effective September 1, 2022. Trash Rates are effective July 1, 2022