Traffic Complaints

Share & Bookmark, Press Enter to show all options, press Tab go to next option

If you would like to report a non-emergency pedestrian or vehicle traffic complaint, use this system.


  • You observe cars on a street frequently engaging in speeding.  It happens so frequently you would like the police to investigate and take the appropriate action, such as extra patrol and enforcement. 
  • You observe someone has set up a basketball hoop on a publicly maintained road. 
  • You see a large truck parked on the corner of an intersection and it is blocking the view of cross traffic.  

Do not use this online reporting system for non-police issues such as road design or street marking issues.  For those issues, please contact 442-339-2980 or

Start a Traffic Complaint Report